Our favourite all-rounder has reinvented itself! The Deuter Trans Alpine 24 is now slimmer, more modern and more versatile… wherever you take it! The mesh compartment on the front is great for carrying not only a helmet but also equipment, shopping and much more.
The mobile phone pocket is easy to reach without have to take off the backpack. The front and base compartments are easily accessible thanks to large zipped openings and have organisers for a clear view of the content. The Trans Alpine will be your favourite for years to come thanks to the three fabric zones on the back and the centrally attached hip fins with an auto-compress system for a compact fit.
- Airstripes back
- Soft-Edge comfort straps
- padded edges on the mesh wings and zipped mesh pockets
- load adjustor straps
- dividable main compartment
- helmet holder with stow-away straps
- two front pockets with zipped valuables pocket
- compressions traps
- 3M reflectors
- two stuff compartments
- mesh side pockets
- safety light loop
- easily accessible, zipped map pocket in the back section.
- Helmet holder can be fixed on the front of the pack and holds the helmet safe.
- Removable foam mat in backpack can use as sitting mat.
- Special pocket for smartphones at the back of pack to store your phone to privde easy and fast access
Weight: 1250 g
Volume: 30 litre
Size: 54 / 28 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
Material: 210D PA RIPSTOP | 210D PA