As a carry all, the duffel bag has had its fans over the years. This version of that classic bag definitely ups the game. Carry this Gregory Alpaca 30 Duffel like a duffel or like a backpack with its padded shoulder straps.
Need to carry sticks of dynamite, a single cinder block, or maybe an angry porcupine? The Gregory Alpaca 30 Duffel is the bag for the job. The smallest duffel in the series still brings the same durable construction found throughout the rest of the line, giving you incredible toughness for those times when size doesn't correlate with ease of transport.
• Padded backpack straps offer more comfortable transportation over long distances, and remove quickly via ladder-locks and girth hitches at the top and bottom
• The zippered end pocket on every bag features an internal sleeve with a water-resistant, semi-transparent monomesh window for a gear tag or business card
• A U-shaped zipper allows the entire top panel to open up for easy packing
• Lockable zippers with reflective pulls add security and easy acquisition in low light
• TPU-coated body with diamond-weave reinforcing threads for exceptional water and tear resistance
• Dual haul handles with hook-and-loop wrap for comfortable carry
• Daisy chain for easy attachment to yak or rack
Weight: 1 kg
Volume: 30 litres
Size: 20" x 10" x 10.5"