The versatile Osprey Kestrel 38 is designed to transport 30-40 pound loads anywhere you care to go. With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it’s a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day of canyoneering in Utah’s San Rafael swell.
**Please contact us or message us directly in facebook for color choice availability or any enquiry!
Whatever you put inside, Osprey’s LightWire™ frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape™ mesh backpanel comes into play. When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading or side zip access providing multiple portals to get at your gear without struggle.
Other storage features include top-lid and under-lid zippered pockets, side and front stretch mesh pockets, and two zippered hipbelt pockets. Along with the extensive pocketry, there are dual front daisy chains and web attachment points on the top lid for anchoring gear to the exterior.
Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated raincover.
Weight: 1420 g
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Tuck away tool loops with bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- Dual front panel daisy chains allow for extra external attachment points
- An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Upper and lower reverse StraightJacket™ side compression straps stabilize load and also serve as external gear carry straps
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Durable, comfortable and technically advanced, these packs are ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts.
- Adjustable harness provides custom torso fit. *Not included in Kestrel 28.
- An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. When the sun returns, it stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Harness and hipbelt with soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Airscape Backpanel with mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
Volume: 38 litre
Size: 71 x 38 x 40 (H x W x D) cm