Use of The Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
Term of Sales
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- You must register as a member of us before you can place order. By agreeing our term and conditions, you entitle that all the necessary information that you use for registration as a member is correct and current.
- When placing an order you undertake that you are over 18 years of age, possess a valid credit or debit card by a bank acceptable to us, all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- When placing an order, you aware that you have enter the correct information such as name, address, telephone number and email when you register as a member. Such information should be compliance with your credit card information as you are not allow to use the card if you are not the card holder.
- You aware that dispute and cancellation of product after we have deliver to you in the bank due to reason of other people use you card is not possible as we require you to register as a member of us and fill in respective information before you can place order.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by email that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered are not available from stock
- We are not able to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- Goods sold and delivered are not refundable. We always conduct serious inspection on our product to make sure that the product is in perfect condition before we dispatch it. However, we can offer an exchange at our discretion if the product you received is proof to defect at the moment you received. Please note that below circumstance must be meet to inquire for product replacement
- You have proof of purchase(receipt, invoice, registration of member of ATE)
- The products will be returned in their original packaging with all labels and instruction manuals included, unused and undamaged.
- You will return the product within 7 days of purchasing it from us
- You will bear all cost, such as shipping, related to the return of the product to us.
- You want to exchange for the same product.
- We take reasonable care to ensure that the description and specifications of the products are correct before the product being dispatch. However while the colour reproduction is a close representation, a slight dissimilarity of the actual products may occur.
- The price of all products are quoted in our website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. These prices exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
- All the product priced quoted is inclusive of GST and exclusive of shipping fees unless indicated. At such, a total amount to be pay will be show before you confirm your order. By confirming the order, you are agree to pay the total amount as shown in the confirmation page.
- The price that quoted in our online store may be differ with our retail store due to different management team and other constraint.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the delivery address is correct when you place an order.
- In the event that the package is returned to us due to the customer’s error in indicating the incorrect and/or insufficient address, a re-delivery fee would be charged and be payable by the customer.
- We will ensure that parcels are carefully wrapped ad secure before mailing out.
- We will not held responsible or extend any further service for any damaged or loss packages during the delivery caused by City-link Express
- In the event that your order is damaged or lost in the mailing process, please contact us straight away.
- Our shipping partner will ensure that they will deliver to the address as indicated by you and ensure that you sign on the confirmation delivery slip.
- Upon delivery to the stated address, no refund is available due to reason of goods not deliver or service not rented as we already deliver to the respective address that instruct by you.
- We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transaction carried out over this website.
- Any other information that you send to us.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payment from you
- Send you marketing communications
- When we discloses your personal information to other agents or sub-contractors for these purpose, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in compliance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- In addition to the disclosures reasonable necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisation precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information that you provide on our secure servers.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
- Record product that you purchase in our online store and retail store to provide after sales services.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us. We have update this term and conditions by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.